FaceBook Feed

6 days ago

DSK Martial Arts

No class tonight on base for adults due to the weather. It's too late to cancel the kids' class, so I'm on my way. If you'd like to stay in and stay safe tonight, feel free to join us tomorrow at 6:30 at Hope Lutheran Church; kids and adults! ... See MoreSee Less

6 days ago

DSK Martial Arts

Josh Buford's Sport Karate Academy
The Pro-Mac experience for the Buford's in 2018 has been nothing short of AMAZING!!! Thank you @Professional Martial Arts Conference - Pro-Mac for such a great, encouraging and professional experience! See you in 2019!!!
... See MoreSee Less

1 week ago

DSK Martial Arts

No class tonight on the Air Force Base as the facility will be closed for Veteran's Day. We will also be closed at all locations next week for Thanksgiving! ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

Copy. Thank you for letting me know today!

1 week ago

Good martial artists inspire themselves, great ones inspire others! Here are a couple of our inspirational warriors in the 14-17 division at the Natural State Classic this past weekend! #promackarate #thisisfamily #iheartpromac #sportmartialarts #naska #competitive edge @dawsonsholt @pj_clark03 @compedgeofficial ... See MoreSee Less

2 weeks ago

DSK Martial Arts

Make sure to use ‘#myaskc with all of your pics you share on Social Media from any ASKC event ✅💯📸 #myaskc #arkansaskarate #sportkarate ... See MoreSee Less

3 weeks ago

DSK Martial Arts
Natural State Competitor Spotlight for November 2018
Come Join Riley November 10, 2018 in Little Rock

www.naturalstateclassic.com

Riley Marie Rhodes
Age: 17
Hobbies: Riley loves to wood burn and of course martial arts.

Martial arts school: God’s Warriors

Style: Traditional Tae Kwon Do

Team affiliation: Team Heartland, WKU Team USA

League Affiliation: ASKC, ProMac, WKU, NASKA and local circuits like United Karate

When asked about herself, Miss Rhodes stated, “I love martial arts as it’s not something everyone does. Honestly, it’s nice to be different. Only 1 in 10,000 who begin their journey in martial arts becomes a black belt. That inspires me. Why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary? The opportunities in the martial arts that have come my way keep me going. I am on an amazing team, Team Heartland! I have been offered a 14k scholarship to college, I travel the world with WKU and most of all I have found friends I can relate to. We competitors are a rare breed. We both compete together and against each other, beat each other up and then hang out like nothing ever happened. We congratulate each other, teach each other and coach each other. There is no other sport that I know of that does this. It bonds us in a truly special way. I love my karate family from all over the USA and my overseas friends.”

Natural State Competitor Spotlight for November 2018
Come Join Riley November 10, 2018 in Little Rock

www.naturalstateclassic.com

Riley Marie Rhodes
Age: 17
Hobbies: Riley loves to wood burn and of course martial arts.

Martial arts school: God’s Warriors

Style: Traditional Tae Kwon Do

Team affiliation: Team Heartland, WKU Team USA

... See MoreSee Less

3 weeks ago

DSK Martial Arts

Have a safe and fun Halloween! #promackarate#halloween #besafe #besmart #thisisfamily #karate #taekwondo #kungfu #naska #adidas ... See MoreSee Less

Load more